Top Stories

No One is Truly Self-Made


This morning, I was browsing Facebook and came across a post about what someone’s professor told them: that no one is truly self-made. It means that someone helped you become who you are now. Someone reached out when you were struggling. Someone extended their resources when you needed them the most.

I remembered the people who helped me get to where I am today. My family, friends, mentors, teachers, and colleagues all played a part in my journey. They offered guidance, support, and encouragement when I needed it the most. Their belief in me gave me the strength to keep going, even when times were tough.

I will be grateful for their support and trust in me for my entire life. Their kindness and generosity have shaped who I am, and I hope to pay it forward by helping others in the same way. If you see someone who is also struggling and in need, please don’t hesitate to help them, even in small ways. Your assistance can change their life or have a huge impact, and they will surely never forget you.

Thank you to all of you for being there for me. You will forever be in my heart. Your support has been a beacon of light in my darkest times, and I carry your kindness with me every day. I am committed to living a life that honors the help and trust you have given me.

No comments

What do you think of this post? Please leave a comment.