Top Stories

Blogging: A Timeless Passion Worth Pursuing


Blogging is far from being a waste of time; in fact, it is always a worthwhile endeavor, especially when you find a niche that you are passionate about. For bloggers like me, it serves as a fantastic outlet to educate others, offer advice, share personal or travel experiences, and even promote brands.

People worldwide continue to read blogs. They are a powerful medium and rank as the 5th most reliable source of information on the internet. For individuals like me, blogs provide a platform to engage with content that resonates personally. 

The reality is, I have been incredibly busy, which is why I have been silent for some time. Balancing a full-time job and taking a business course has consumed much of my time.

When I first thought of my blog name, I came up with “Kablogstoogan” because I wanted to share funny stories. However, I soon realized that writing about someone in a way that makes others laugh can sometimes cause pain. This made me rethink my approach to writing.

This time around, I plan to expand my content, I want to share more of my life experiences, including my travels, the places I’ve been, my film reviews, and how different foods and drinks taste to me. I also want to write about the people I know who have inspired many and made a significant impact on the community. I am excited to share these experiences to you.

I am blogging not because I want to earn money from it. I am not overly concerned with the number of readers or the popularity of my posts. My primary goal is to express my thoughts and share my experiences. Blogging provides me with a creative outlet to document my journey and reflect on the moments that matter most to me.

Whether or not my blog garners a large audience, I find fulfillment in the act of writing and sharing. It is a way for me to connect with others who may resonate with my stories and experiences. Ultimately, blogging is about staying true to myself and embracing the things that bring me joy.

There have been many instances where I told myself I would work on my blog later, only to end up doing nothing. I have dreamed of achieving my goals but often did nothing to pursue them. I frequently used the excuse of having “no time” to avoid starting something new.

However, I have now decided to make time for blogging. Despite the challenges, I am determined to find a way to achieve this. Blogging is not just a hobby; it is a part of who I am, and I am committed to making it a priority once again.

No comments

What do you think of this post? Please leave a comment.